Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My first holiday craft of 2009 :)

This is what I started with:
And this is what I made :)
I attached these metal charms on the divider pages with eyelets to make tab markers
Each divider page has a label on the front and a holiday thought or poem on the back:
There is a to do section . . .

Activities section . . .
Cards section (everyone send me your addresses since I seemed to have misplaced my list from last year!)
a food section for new recipes to try this year . . .
A Deck the Halls section for decorating, gift wrapping, etc. tips and tricks . . .
And finally a gift section where I can keep info on what I want to get people, where it is on sale, etc.
I was actually quite impressed with the finished product!

I also put a ribbon marker for each divider page on the top because I thought it was cute :)
and finally, attached with a ribbon is a bookmark that runs the length of the book that I can use on whichever page I am currently using - and of course with an M for Megan
Let me know what you think - and can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner?

6 comments:

Emma said...

oh so cute! and what a fun creative way to stay organized!

Christine said...

Love it! You're a crafty one

Linsi said...

That is so adorable! I love it. Christmas really is just around the corner. I actually bought a few presents already for my boys. Now that we are living in a colder place, once it got cold it felt like Christmas to me.

Jessica and Tim said...

Very cute. It's people like you that I depend on to buy stuff from since I have no desire or talent to accomplish anything of the sort. :o)

Kristalyn said...

Wow, I am impressed! What a great idea. :) That will definitely help your holidays to be fun and organized. DO you ahve anything in the recipes section yet?

Julie said...

WOW!