Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Back :)

I realize that it has been a while since I posted, so this one has a variety of things in it:)

First, Hailey did very well in her Christmas program at school. She sang the songs, smiled, and no stage fright at all! I love my preschool teacher and hope that we are in the same area when Bryce and Caleb go.

We made the traditional sugar cookies for Christmas. Bryce wanted only the colored sugar sprinkles, Jacob wanted to put as much of everything on one cookie as possible, and Hailey wanted everything to have a little bit of coconut on it :)
Christmas morning was lots of fun and chaos! Caleb had fun looking through his stocking.
Jacob really like the airplane that Bryce bought for him :)
Caleb suddenly realized that the holiday straw, if used 'correctly', can be made into a really annoying whistle!
Hailey loves all her pink things that she received this year from Santa!
Our big surprise this year was a Wii! Here is Matt and Hailey boxing :)
A day or two after Christmas, both of Jacob's front teeth fell out - he says it tickles :)
And finally, just the other night, Jacob decided to do my hair and pulled out all of Hailey hair clips and I think they all went in my hair.

I hope to blog 1nce a week this year, so check back often for updates on our little family!

2 comments:

Emma said...

how fun, you are such a great mom to let Jake put all those clips in your hair! Love to see such cute pictures!

Jessica and Tim said...

Very nice pictures. I'm glad you updated. I can't believe Jacob lost his teeth. I still picture him as the little tot that you used to bring into the office.