Friday, December 16, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hello to my blog readers - if you are still out there! Lots of 'life events' have been going on in our little family and something had to show some neglect - my blog was the victim! Since we now live hundreds of miles away from family and friends I am recommitting myself to keeping up the blog. Check back on January 1 for lots of updates and fun pics :)

PS - I think I am going to make my blog private so email me of facebook msg me if you want me to include you on the 'approved' list

6 comments:

Christine said...

Approve me, please, and I'll look forward to lots of updates.

About us said...

Me too, miss you guys :(

Bonnie said...

Megan,

Where did you move? Is you Mom going crazy missing you? I don't talk to her often enough. She is one busy lady.

Bonnie said...

Megan,

Where did you move? Is you Mom going crazy missing you? I don't talk to her often enough. She is one busy lady.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is Korea. Your lovely blog. ^ ^ Come and visit me in my blog. There is an important video from YouTube.
Come and looked for information about video comments thank you. Happy New Year

Beth said...

please add me! erviefamily(at)gmail(dot)com