Saturday, April 2, 2011

A new love :)


I have to confess - I have a new love! I look forward to it all week :) I have discovered www.bountifulbaskets.org Here is what we got this week (for $25!!!):
  • 5 loaves of honey whole wheat bread
  • 1 large head of romaine lettuce
  • 2 bags of fresh green beans
  • 3 bundles of asparagus
  • 4 vine ripe tomatoes
  • 2 zucchini
  • 2 green peppers
  • 2 seedless watermelons
  • 3 apples
  • 7 oranges
  • 2 mangos
  • 6 bananas
  • 1 box of strawberries
There are sites all over the valley and in lots of western states. I am thinking about asking the 2 ladies in charge of the whole thing if they are looking for another pick-up site in Saratoga and being the site coordinator. I think maybe next week we might try the granola or tortillas . . . . .

2 comments:

kaida said...

Many people I work with really love these baskets.

Anonymous said...

I visited your blog . very good blog and interesting . love it. keep going.
www.ourfriendszone.in